Connected to the Sandton Convention Centre is the 5-star Sandton Sun Hotel. Offering spacious rooms and a state-of-the-art Business Suite, it is the perfect place to stay whilst in the economic hub of Johannesburg.
With a variety of dining options including a deli, bar, two restaurants, a show kitchen, cheese room and a deck, guests are spoilt for choice. Their ingredients are seasonal and sourced from local farmers.
Sandton Sun also offer a spa that’s open daily with a variety of relaxing treatments and massages. Guests can also look forward to VIP check-in facilities and a fully equipped 24-hour fitness centre.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Nelson Mandela Square Home To One Of The Largest Tower Clocks In The Southern Hemisphere
- Destination DAVINCI: High Tea Returns to Sandton every Saturday & Sunday
- Don't Miss Sandton City's World Of Chocolate
- Enjoy Sweet Indulgences From Belle's Patisserie
- Where To Shop For Chocolate Easter Treats!
- Experience Sky Dining at Higher Ground!
- What's Happening At Legacy Hotels & Resorts This Valentine's Weekend
- Book Your Valentine's Day Celebrations At AURUM
- Welcome To Dermology Aesthetic Laser & Skin Care Clinic
- Sandton City: Festive In The City
- Nicky van Der Walt Brings TANG to Nelson Mandela Square
- This Drive-In For Charity Is Fun For The Whole Family!
Sandton Sun Hotel in located in the Sandton business district.
Venue Name:Sandton Sun Hotel
Corner Fifth and Alice Streets, Sandton, Johannesburg.
Check In:14:00 - 00:00
Check Out:06:30 - 11:00
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 1412 reviews
Great hotel, great staff. Very fair prices these days but reckon its due to covid. Would recommend booking a room on a higher floor for good views. The hotel can be seen as luxurious. Great for...
We spent 2 nights, and everything about the hotel was excellent. From check in to check out. Breakfast was great. Rooms very well furnished and clean. Staff friendly. Location good. Will definitely...
The staff really know how to deliver an experience. The concierge organised a brilliant driver for a day trip. Room service and restaurant staff were exceptional. Restaurant dining was a pleasure...