The tour around SAB World of Beer gives visitors the opportunity to have a seamless glimpse into the culture and history of beer. And, afterwards all are welcome to relax in the Tap Room and enjoy two complimentary ice-cold local beers to quench your thirst and cool down while taking in the panoramic views of Newtown. There is also a gift shop available for you to buy a memoir for you to take home, from branded merchandise and beer gear to sports accessories.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Top Jozi Destinations To Visit Once Lockdown Is Over
- Don't Miss International Burger Day!
- Four Great Hacks To Keep Your Food Fresh During Lockdown
- Finding Stillness - An Introduction to Mindfulness
- International Yoga Day 2020
- Support Your Favourite Local Restaurant By Buying Vouchers To Use Post-Lockdown
- Lockdown Lowdown With Lindiwe Dim
- Lockdown Lowdown With Zolfreckles
- Apple Music launches Africa Month Celebration
- Make Yoga Fun For The Kids At Home
- Four Ways To Survive The Lockdown
- Kitty And Puppy Haven Are In Need Of A Helping Hand
For those who love their beer, take a tour around the South African Breweries World of Beer for a fun and interactive journey that explores the rich history of Africa’s beer culture and view the beginnings of South Africa’s favourite beer, Castle Lager.