The tour around SAB World of Beer gives visitors the opportunity to have a seamless glimpse into the culture and history of beer. And, afterwards all are welcome to relax in the Tap Room and enjoy two complimentary ice-cold local beers to quench your thirst and cool down while taking in the panoramic views of Newtown. There is also a gift shop available for you to buy a memoir for you to take home, from branded merchandise and beer gear to sports accessories.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Spice Up The Romance With Couples Cooking Classes
- Fashion Trends And The Places That Set Them
- Puzzle Pieces To The Perfect Leather Items
- Vibrant Places In Joburg That Artistic People Will Love
- School Holiday Programmes For Summer 2019
- Christmas With The Kids Is Sorted At Sunrise Sweet Market
- Explore Bits And Pieces Of Asia In Joburg
- Staycation Deals In The City
- 25th Annual Fashion Show And After Party
- Giorgia Angiuli Live SA Tour
- A Little Gem Lives In The Old Parktonian Sports Club - Rustic Cafe
- Drink Outings To Enjoy In Joburg
For those who love their beer, take a tour around the South African Breweries World of Beer for a fun and interactive journey that explores the rich history of Africa’s beer culture and view the beginnings of South Africa’s favourite beer, Castle Lager.