Situated within the Arts on main space, Rubixcube Gallery is a collaborative exhibition space exhibiting works by young and promising South African artists.
Rubixcube also offers open mic poetry evenings and art workshops. The gallery space is small but works wonderfully as a place that showcases some of the most intriguing prints, photographs and paintings in the precinct. It forms an extended part of the Market on Main so visitors can grab something yummy to eat and drink and then venture upstairs to wander around the art.
To find out more about Rubixcube Gallery click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Brazilian Film Festival 2019 at The Bioscope
- Height, Weight And Age
- iNduku At The POPArt Theatre
- Jozi Gold Screenings at the Bioscope Independent Cinema
- You've Never Seen: Grave of the Fireflies
- Herbert Evans Art Shop Thrives In Maboneng
- Vintage Nouveau Burlesque Presents: Misfits XXXMas in July
- Life Four Rent
- For ONCE | Ghost Dimension - Memory Ritual. Scattered Song
- One Night In Nirvana: Gemini Edition
- Classic Movie Night – Harvey (1950) Screening
- Toy Story Marathon @ The Bioscope
Rubixcube Gallery is located by Arts on Main, Maboneng Precinct.
Venue Name:Rubixcube Gallery
264 Fox Street
Type of Art/Entertainment:Culture and Entertainment