Remo’s Liberta is a restaurant located in Nelson Mandela Square in the Sandton City area. This fine dining restaurant is the newest one of the Remo’s group, that branches off into five other restaurant outlets.
Offering cosy intimate dining, the restaurant is best for small groups or date nights. The restaurant itself is decorated in an old school family dining style, with green leather booths to bronze statues.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Allure Private Lounge 2019
- Pick n Pay on Nicol Seafood & Bubbly Festival
- Wine Not Festival 2019
- Night School: The Monthly Mixology Masterclass
- Ed Sheeran Johannesburg Pop-Up Store
- Nik Rabinowitz Work In Progress
- Amberley Craft Market
- Kaya Legacy Walk/Run
- Free Craft 'n Coffee Day
- Ballet Botanica at Fairlawns Boutique Hotel & Spa
- Matemtem by Lihle Msimang
- Tuesday Laughs of our Lives at Sandton Comedy Club
Remo’s Liberta is located in Nelson Mandela Square, Sandton.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 47 reviews
My wife and I recently visited this resturant and experience very slow and poor service. We ordered a pizza and pasta and both arrived cold. Vegetarian options are limited. Juices were really Devine...
Jan 16 dinner: The restaurant has a vibrant feel. The music was good and the place was lively when we walked in at 8 pm. The place is quite big and the walls are adorned with black and white images...
We went looking for an italian place but sadly the lights are off. Definitely not maybe. It was in the corner near the butcher shop, if you are looking.