Remo’s Liberta is a restaurant located in Nelson Mandela Square in the Sandton City area. This fine dining restaurant is the newest one of the Remo’s group, that branches off into five other restaurant outlets.
Offering cosy intimate dining, the restaurant is best for small groups or date nights. The restaurant itself is decorated in an old school family dining style, with green leather booths to bronze statues.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Exclusive Smashbox Makeup Masterclass
- International Yoga Day By Planet Fitness
- Exciting Winter Menu At Reuben's To Entice Your Senses
- One Night Stands Comedy Festival
- Hedy! - The Life & Inventions of Hedy Lamarr
- Simmi Areff at the Auto & General Theatre On The Square
- Exploring The Beautiful Sandton City
- Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- Sound Healing Circle - Jo'burg
- Curly Hair Don't Care At Clicks Curls
- Phenominal Women Connect At The Gables
- Jason Goliath in Couples Only
Remo’s Liberta is located in Nelson Mandela Square, Sandton.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 47 reviews
My wife and I recently visited this resturant and experience very slow and poor service. We ordered a pizza and pasta and both arrived cold. Vegetarian options are limited. Juices were really Devine...
Jan 16 dinner: The restaurant has a vibrant feel. The music was good and the place was lively when we walked in at 8 pm. The place is quite big and the walls are adorned with black and white images...
We went looking for an italian place but sadly the lights are off. Definitely not maybe. It was in the corner near the butcher shop, if you are looking.