Remo’s Liberta is a restaurant located in Nelson Mandela Square in the Sandton City area. This fine dining restaurant is the newest one of the Remo’s group, that branches off into five other restaurant outlets.
Offering cosy intimate dining, the restaurant is best for small groups or date nights. The restaurant itself is decorated in an old school family dining style, with green leather booths to bronze statues.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Welcome To Sandton
- Do Meat-Free Mondays The Right Way With Doppio Zero
- SkyRoomLive & 947 Present Helivation
- Sandton City Stores Open During Lockdown Level 4
- The Capital Hotels & Apartments Launches The Self–Isolation Hotel With Discovery Health
- The Maslow’s Chef Shares A Comforting Lockdown Recipe For You To Try At Home
- Jozi Cares Au Pairs
- Del Forno Sunninghill
- Chilton's Refrigeration
- Doppio Zero South Africa
- CANCELLED: F1 Festival: Heineken® F1 Joburg Festival
- CANCELLED: Ntosh Mandlingozi's First Ever One-Man Show - Sober Sex
Remo’s Liberta is located in Nelson Mandela Square, Sandton.