Remo’s Liberta is a restaurant located in Nelson Mandela Square in the Sandton City area. This fine dining restaurant is the newest one of the Remo’s group, that branches off into five other restaurant outlets.
Offering cosy intimate dining, the restaurant is best for small groups or date nights. The restaurant itself is decorated in an old school family dining style, with green leather booths to bronze statues.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Pre-Heritage Day Party
- Nairobi Kizomba Sensação Weekender - Johannesburg Edition
- Lazy Days & Lawn Blankets at Fairlawns Boutique Hotel
- Sandton City versus Nelson Mandela Square
- Top African Cuisine Restaurants
- Couple Cooking Class
- Why You Need To Try Out Chaplin's Grill
- It's A Hair Affair At Franco International
- A Magical World At Hamleys Sandton City
- Doppio Zero Sandton City Gets A New Look
- Find Your Passion For High Fashion At Sandton City
- Summer Wine Tasting Evening At Pick n Pay Good Food Studio
Remo’s Liberta is located in Nelson Mandela Square, Sandton.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 47 reviews
My wife and I recently visited this resturant and experience very slow and poor service. We ordered a pizza and pasta and both arrived cold. Vegetarian options are limited. Juices were really Devine...
Jan 16 dinner: The restaurant has a vibrant feel. The music was good and the place was lively when we walked in at 8 pm. The place is quite big and the walls are adorned with black and white images...
We went looking for an italian place but sadly the lights are off. Definitely not maybe. It was in the corner near the butcher shop, if you are looking.