Remo’s Liberta is a restaurant located in Nelson Mandela Square in the Sandton City area. This fine dining restaurant is the newest one of the Remo’s group, that branches off into five other restaurant outlets.
Offering cosy intimate dining, the restaurant is best for small groups or date nights. The restaurant itself is decorated in an old school family dining style, with green leather booths to bronze statues.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- DAVINCI Hotels & Suites Brings The Flavour With Bagels and Milkshakes
- The Field Market
- The Good Food Studio Wine Festival
- Let Your Love Unfold At The Maslow This Valentine's Day
- Google Maps Locations That Are Rated The Best In Joburg
- First Thursdays at Thomarts Gallery Sandton
- Corona Beach - Johannesburg
- The Johannesburg Symphony Orchestra
- Singles Tinder Party
- Celebrate Love At Fairlawns Boutique Hotel & Spa This Valentine's Day
- Crushin' At The Course
- Planet Fitness Sweat Workout Party 2020
Remo’s Liberta is located in Nelson Mandela Square, Sandton.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 47 reviews
My wife and I recently visited this resturant and experience very slow and poor service. We ordered a pizza and pasta and both arrived cold. Vegetarian options are limited. Juices were really Devine...
Jan 16 dinner: The restaurant has a vibrant feel. The music was good and the place was lively when we walked in at 8 pm. The place is quite big and the walls are adorned with black and white images...
We went looking for an italian place but sadly the lights are off. Definitely not maybe. It was in the corner near the butcher shop, if you are looking.