What Is It?
The Rand Athletic Club invites all comers to join their #Lockdown running challenge. All you need is a Strava and a space to move about in. Run 2, 5 or 8km at home. The steps are simple:
- Join the Rand Athletic Club on Strava, and make sure your run is there for results. Mark your run as a race, with the title RAC Lockdown Virtual Time Trial. Any run of 2, 5, or 8 km marked as a race will be used in the results.
- Complete your run between 5am and 7pm.
- Wear Club colours – it has been a while since we had a race and we are not sure when the next one will be.
- Remember social distancing.
- All runs around garden, on treadmill or on the spot count.
- Most important is to have fun, stay fit and stay safe.
When Is It?
07 April 2020, between 05:00 – 19:00
Where Is It?
How Much Is It?
For More Information
For more information, check the Facebook Event.