If you are looking to be transported far away to a Arabic land then look no further, Po Na Na Souk Bar offers you a Moroccan themed bar, without even leaving Johannesburg.
Po Na Na is a North African term, which loosely means a blend or mix of many things, which is exactly what you get when it comes to the drinks here. Expect a fusion of different exotic flavours and ingredients such as mint, cinnamon and honey too mention a few.
This bar/lounge is decorated in comfortable couches with golden, red lighting and North African details such as carved Moroccan side tables and screens throughout.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Doppio Zero Extends A Helping Hand To Those In Need
- PostNet Greenside
- Doppio Zero South Africa
- The Sugar & Spice Fair At The Pirates Club
- Must-Visit Restaurants For A Post-Workout Meal
- Pirates 21k powered by Medshield
- Wobblers & Wigglers Charity Hat Race Fun Run
- Grabbing Grub At These Top Greenside Restaurants
- Vegan Hippie Connection Market
- Cool Ideas 10km Fun Run
- Warm Up Those Legs With The Pirates 21 - The Reverse Run
Po Na Na Souk Bar is located in trendy Greenside.
Venue Name:Po Na Na Souk Bar
137 Greenway, Greenside, Johannesburg
Opening Hours:Monday & Tuesday: 12 Midnight to 2AM, Wednesday to Sunday: 4PM to 2AM
Price Range:R75 per person (approx.)