Love mushrooms and like adding them to as many dishes as you possibly can? Well, then you will definitely love this Pasta-Zucchini-Mushroom Toss, served with a garlic-herb sauce! Not only is it healthy, but it is also absolutely delicious!
Servings: 1 serving
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
2 tablespoons olive oil
½ tablespoon minced garlic
½ cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
½ cup zucchini, diced
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1 cup cooked angel hair pasta (or pasta of choice)
Salt and pepper
1. Sauté minced garlic in 2 Tbsp olive oil for 2-3 minutes over med-high heat.
2. Add mushrooms and zucchini, and sauté for 5 minutes.
3. Add seasonings – basil, oregano, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
4. Cook angel hair pasta/your choice of pasta according to package directions.
5. Using tongs, add pasta to the vegetable mixture, and toss gently.
6. Enjoy with fresh rolls or garlic bread.
Source: www.food.com, recipe and image by VickyJ.