Orlando Stadium is one of the most famous and largest football fields in Soweto, plus it’s home to Orlando Pirates Football Club.
The stadium has not only been used for soccer, but has also played host to rugby semi-final games, been a training venue for the famous 2010 FIFA World Cup, hosted music concerts, church services and much more.
Today, up to 40 000 people can be seated in the stadium, while the auditorium has space for up 200 people. The stadium also features 120 hospitality suites, a gymnasium and a well-equipped conference centre.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Anti-Valentine's Tour In Soweto
- Soweto Tennis Showdown
- Soweto Theatre In Colours Countdown
- The Annual Dirty All Star Bash
- Lira Live At Disoufeng Pub
- Taste Of The South
- Smirnoff Celebrates Kasi Culture With The 1st Ever Zone 1818 Music Extravaganza!
- The Makhelwane Festival 2019
- The Food Garden - 3rd Birthday Mexican Affair
- Beer Buffet Festival
- Dance For Your Health Fitness Day
- Roadhouse 3 Day Beach Party
Orlando Stadium is a multi-purpose stadium in Soweto.
Venue Name:Orlando Stadium
Martha Louw St & Mooki Street, Soweto, Johannesburg, 1804