Orlando Stadium is one of the most famous and largest football fields in Soweto, plus it’s home to Orlando Pirates Football Club.
The stadium has not only been used for soccer, but has also played host to rugby semi-final games, been a training venue for the famous 2010 FIFA World Cup, hosted music concerts, church services and much more.
Today, up to 40 000 people can be seated in the stadium, while the auditorium has space for up 200 people. The stadium also features 120 hospitality suites, a gymnasium and a well-equipped conference centre.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Shopping In Soweto
- Hotels & Accommodation in Soweto
- Tourist Attractions In Soweto
- Entertainment In Soweto
- Restaurants In Soweto
- Sports In Soweto
- Welcome To Soweto
- Lebo's Soweto Backpackers Welcomes Essential Workers And Business Guests
- POSTPONED: Jozi Colour Festival At FNB Stadium
- Holiday Fun Fest at Soweto Theatre
- I Look To You - Kelly Khumalo Live In Concert
- Special Locals Soweto Tour
Orlando Stadium is a multi-purpose stadium in Soweto.
- Venue Name:Orlando Stadium
Martha Louw St & Mooki Street, Soweto, Johannesburg, 1804