Orlando Stadium is one of the most famous and largest football fields in Soweto, plus it’s home to Orlando Pirates Football Club.
The stadium has not only been used for soccer, but has also played host to rugby semi-final games, been a training venue for the famous 2010 FIFA World Cup, hosted music concerts, church services and much more.
Today, up to 40 000 people can be seated in the stadium, while the auditorium has space for up 200 people. The stadium also features 120 hospitality suites, a gymnasium and a well-equipped conference centre.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Beer Buffet Festival
- Dance For Your Health Fitness Day
- Roadhouse 3 Day Beach Party
- Fairy’s In SowetoLand
- Aquafresh Power To You Mum Festival
- Soweto Ink Crew Brings An African Tattoo Convention
- Abantu Book Festival 2019
- Soweto Derby
- Get Fit At These Outdoor Gyms In Joburg
- Soweto Kids Heritage Picnic
- Sowetan Pride After Party - Rooftop Experience
- Top African Cuisine Restaurants
Orlando Stadium is a multi-purpose stadium in Soweto.
Venue Name:Orlando Stadium
Martha Louw St & Mooki Street, Soweto, Johannesburg, 1804