Snow Bliss is proud to announce the official on-shelf arrival, of the first ever Original* Iced Cocktail product range.
The earliest known printed use of the word ‘cocktail’, first appeared in a copy of The Farmer’s Cabinet, in 1803. Over the past 200 years, cocktails have evolved into fun, fancy and colourful aperitifs – often ordered, shaken and enjoyed by sophisticated, young, fashionable trend-setters across various upper echelons of elitist society.
Thanks to Snow Bliss founder and GM, Karin Opperman, cocktail kings and queens can now enjoy the perfect cocktail, every time, any time and perhaps most importantly - anywhere. Conveniently available in pouches which freeze within eight hours, high quality strawberry daiquiri, margarita and pina colada Original* Iced Cocktail can be sipped on the beach or around a braai.
Say goodbye to umpteen half-full bottles of liquors and liqueurs cluttering up your entertainment area, as well as the hassle of having to pre-mix at least two different cocktail recipes upon the arrival of expectant party guests. Simply remove iced cocktails from the freezer, massage the frozen pouch quickly through your hands, open and dispense into a waiting, dressed cocktail glass. Nothing could be easier or classier.
The Joburg.co.za team has THREE six-packs of Original* Iced Cocktails (one in each flavour inclusive of: Strawberry Daiquiri; Pina Colada and Margarita) to give to THREE lucky winners. Entering is easy - simply send Shaun an email with your contact details. Entries close Friday, 15th January 2010.
Till then, have a look at some of the fabulous cocktails you can mix using Original* Iced Cocktail mixes.
RECIPE 1: PINA COLADA
o 1 X frozen Original* Iced Cocktail Pina Colada
o 1 X tot coconut milk
• Place frozen Original* Iced Cocktail Pina Colada and tot of coconut milk into a blender and blend
• Pour into a hollowed out pineapple case and garnish with a cherry, pineapple leaves, coconut wedge and a cocktail umbrella
• Add two straws and enjoy
RECIPE 2: LEMON LIQUEUR MARGARITA
o 1 X Original* Iced Cocktail Margarita (chilled NOT frozen)
o 1 X tot lemon liqueur
• Frost Margarita glass by running a slice of lime around the edge of the glass and then dipping the glass rim into salt
• Pour Original* Iced Cocktail contents into a cocktail shaker and add lemon liqueur
• Shake vigorously and pour into prepared frosted Margarita glass
RECIPE 3: DECEDENT STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM
o 2 X frozen Original* Iced Cocktail Strawberry Daiquiri pouches
o 600ml X vanilla ice cream
• In a blender, blitz together frozen Original* Iced Cocktail Strawberry Daiquiri and vanilla ice cream
• Pour into a container and freeze until set
• Serve small scoops on top of a berry coullis
Should the Original* Iced Cocktail product have over-frozen, run the pouch under tepid water for approximately 10 seconds, and then continue to serve, as per the above. Original* Iced Cocktail can also be refrigerated and served over crushed iced.
For further information follow the links alongside.