What Is It
Now that we're in lockdown, small businesses can use this time to make things, learn new skills, build a Facebook page and audience and work on business skills.
For ONLY R100 you can join Meryl Rosenberg of ::pixelmagic:: online via Zoom from 7:30pm - 9:15pm on MONDAY 6th April for top tips on how to ramp up your Facebook social media game - to sell products or services online, as well as to build an audience for the future.
ON THE MENU:
- Branding: How important is it? (Plus tips and tricks on budget branding!)
- Facebook page: set it up correctly!
- Finding your voice: what to post on your Facebook Page; when and how often!
- Selling online (costs of own website vs platform or Fb page)
- Online sales tips & tricks!
- Retaining an audience for future
Where Is It?
Zoom link to be supplied.
When Is It?
Monday, 6 April 2020 at 19:30 - 21:15
R100 per person
For More Information