Who Are They?
Being kind to your environment is as easy as changing your cleaning products to something eco-friendly and green. Cue, On Your Soapbox. They offer their customers a range of natural soaps that are all made from wholesome vegetable oils, each one with a set purpose. Carbon footprint reduction is a priority in this day of single-use plastic.
And with On Your Soapbox, you can help be the change.
What Do They Offer?
- Natural cleaning products using natural ingredients
- Eco-friendly products that reduce carbon footprint
- Natural soaps created with natural ingredients
- Single-use hospitality soap
- Zero plastic, reducing the use of plastic and pollution within the environment
Where Are They Located?
On Your Soapbox can be found in Sophiatown, Johannesburg.
Safety Precautions In Place
On Your Soapbox always works in isolation and practice sustainable business practices.
Do They Deliver?
For More Information
For more information about On Your Soapbox, visit www.facebook.com/onyoursoapbox.
Details: 073 554 1364 | firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a local business and want extra exposure during this time, please click on the link and complete the form.
We are requesting readers to please support and share this business listing by clicking on the share buttons below.