Known for their seamless event coordination, Bridal Expos (twice a year, in January and July), homely feel and uniqueness, Oakfield Farm is the place to suss out if you’re looking to have an elegant farm wedding.
The natural beauty and close proximity to Johannesburg and Pretoria make Oakfield Farm the perfect setting for functions.
Weddings and all other private functions are perfectly suited to Oakfield Farm. Both venues open onto stunning gardens for an elegant luncheon while hundreds of candles aglow in the roof and on the tables create a dazzling evening atmosphere. Winter, with the massive hexagonal fireplaces, is no less special with a unique feel all of its own.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below.
- A Viking Thing
- Jackal Creek Festival Of Golf
- Alternatribe's Strange Sundays - Alternative Market At Rusty Hook
- You Will Be Amazed At What We Have In Store For You
- Dirty Little Secrets - The Anti-Valentine's Day Edition
- Bring Back The Rock 2019
- The Lion & Safari Park Is A Must-Visit For The Whole Family!
- Rocking The Hook Music Festival
- Maze Pub Crawl
- Grease Interactive Movie Experience
- Jozi Food Truck Fest Vol.2
- Rocking The Hook 2018
Oakfield is the venue of choice for weddings, conferences and product launches.
Venue Name:Oakfield Farm
Plot 240 Cnr Beyers Naude Drive & Oakfield Farm Rd, Honeydew Ext, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Opening Hours:Tuesday – Friday: 08h00 – 16h00, Saturday: 09h00 – 16h00, Sunday & Public Holidays: 10h00 – 15h00, Monday: Closed