The Nan Hua Temple is a non-profit organisation and all Temple Tours conducted there are free of charge. The temple is open to the public every day except Mondays. For a guided tour of the temple, visit on Sundays at 13:00. The tour begins at the reception area. For a vegetarian lunch on Sundays, R30 per person is required.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Where To Celebrate The Chinese New Year In The City
- Nan Hua Temple's New Year's Eve Fireworks & Lantern Show
- Picnic with carols and a movie under the stars!
- Victorian Wonder At The Sammy Marks Museum
- Chinese New Year Festival 2020 At Nan Hua Temple
- Come Pamper A Pooch
- Nanhua Temple: There is a path to happiness
- Nan Hua Temple
- Top Things To Do In Joburg This Summer
- Chinese New Year Celebrations in Town
Nan Hua Buddhist Temple is located in Bronkhorstspruit.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 66 reviews
Very interesting to be exposed to other cultures.First time visit and it was for the Chinese Mew Year celebrations .A truly spiritual event.
Whenever travelling from Pretoria to Mbombela (Nelspruit) why not just pop in at this beautiful temple just off the freeway. Although the outside gardens are in a state of decay/neglect the interior...
What a breathtakingly amazing place. Pity you can't take photos though. Went there the Saturday before Chinese New Year and got to throw a couple of wishes into their tree! My soul felt enriched...