What Is It?
Mutters Dog Day is back! This event is just the thing for dog lovers, as the entire day is dedicated to these lovable, furry, four-legged angels. All pampered pups, dastardly dogs and canine critters are welcome... with their humans, of course. Expect a day full of the best kind of doggie delights you can imagine. There are plenty of things that you and your best friend can do:
- Browse the market stalls
- Enjoy the dog demos
- Watch Dancing With Dogs in Joburg
- Challenges for dogs of all shapes and sizes
- Fun classes judged by celebrity judges with prizes and rosettes sponsored by Supreme Pet
- The MuttMix Mutt Parade
- Charity drop-off – bring food, blankets, toys, cash donations for one of the animal charities that Mutters Dog Day supports
- Dog Delights Raffle – win an amazing hamper of canine-goodies, sponsored by the stallholders
R10 from every ticket sold will go towards these charities:
- Bull Terrier, Adorabull Rescue and Rehabilitation
- Animal Instincts NPO
- HuskyRomi Wolf Sanctuary
Please note: All dogs MUST please be on leashes and have up-to-date vaccinations. Don't forget your yellow bandanna if your dog should not be approached. Please do not take unsocialised dogs to this event.
When Is It?
Saturday, 10 November 2018 from 10:00 - 17:00.
Where Is It?
La Vue Guest Lodge & Function Venue, Plot 161, Nooitgedacht, Muldersdrift, Johannesburg.
How Much Is It?
- Challenges - R30 to enter or enter 5 and pay only R100
- Fun Classes - R20 to enter or enter 5 and pay only R70
- Mix 'n Match - enter any 5 classes and pay only R125
- R60 per person online
- Kids under 12 are free... and of course, so are the dogs!
- R80 per person at the gate on the day.
- Tickets are limited! Book your tickets online as a very limited amount will be sold on the day.
For More Information