Are you a caffeine and wouldn’t mind two hours free Wi-Fi while sipping on some of the freshest espresso in Africa? If so, head on to Motherland Coffee Company for coffee that lives fairly, remembers its heritage, believes in potential and tastes like a big cup of YES! Motherland Coffee offers exceptional African coffee and a unique, inspired cafe experience. It is also plays part in social development, envisioning a revolution in mindset around Africa, coffee and social justice.
Their menu boasts espresso based coffee drinks (espresso, cappuccino, lattes etc) and roasted beans and grounds, sourced from African countries where premium coffee is grown. They also offer a food menu based traditional café fare with a contemporary African twist.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- ORT SA Nightclub Cyclethon Powered By Planet Fitness
- Morgenster Wine Evening and 6-Course Truffle Pairing
- The Counterspace Of Pop Culture In Zaire: Magolide Collective
- Sanell Aggenbach | The Heart Has Many Rooms
- Gin & Bubbly Society
- The Little Fashion Factory at The Zone @ Rosebank
- Virtual Reality Brings Art Into The 21st Century with the TMRW Gallery
- Clico Boutique Hotel Jazz Lunch
- Q&A With Chef Joe Barza
- The Invisible Exhibition Drawing Workshop with Robyn Penn
- Rosebank Rotatory Art Expo 2019
- Yoga On Top The Zone Rosebank
Motherland Coffee is known as one of the biggest traditional coffee houses, located at the trendy suburb of Rosebank.
Venue Name:Motherland Coffee Company
Dunkeld West Shopping Centre, Corner of Bompas Road & Jan Smuts Avenue, Dunkeld, Sandton
Opening Hours:Monday – Friday: 07h00 – 19h00 Saturday: 08h00 – 19h00 Sunday: 08h00 – 18h00
Price Range:R150 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 64 reviews
Barry G Says:
Popped in to collect a coffee and was simply blown away by the friendliness. The crew were funny, engaging and made the 5 minute experience worth me taking the time to write about it! Coffee was...
First I have been served in a take away cup but I asked to drink my coffee here but the best part is they tried to serve me tap water instead of a bottle of mineral water also I didn’t receive my...
Popped in for a take away whilst I wandered around Rosebank shopping area. Good flat white and friendly staff. R25 I thought was a decent price (and much cheaper than UK!).