6 cherry tomatoes
1 tbsp olive oil
1 pinch chilli flakes
Salt and pepper to taste
3 whole eggs
- Place the cherry tomatoes in a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Add the tomato purée to a nonstick skillet, on medium heat, with the olive oil.
- Add the chilli and seasonings and cook until all the water has evaporated (around 8 minutes).
- In a bowl, beat the eggs.
- Add the eggs to the tomato mixture.
- Cook for 6-8 minutes, or until eggs have separated from the side of the pan.
- Place the egg mixture into wraps. Fold and enjoy.
Recipe adapted from Bodybuilding.com