What Is It?
Whether you’re a viking, a warrior, a princess or king, this year’s Medieval Fayre is a must for all! 2019’s Medieval Fayre is going to be a viking-style jaunt. Head to the La Vue Guest Lodge & Function Venue to experience the battles, beards, stocks, swords, archery, meat and ale firsthand. The Medieval Market will be trading all day! Wander through the village, purchase wares, fill your bellies, dance and get merry on mead.
- Ye Olde Tavern Quiz (world famous throughout the West Rand).
- Eoin’s Tankard Mead & White Dog Taproom Ale.
- S.A. Horse Trails Unicorn Rides for kids of all ages.
- Fight-A-Knight with the JuggerKnights.
- Weapons forging displays.
- Archery & Mounted Archery from ShaTranj Mounted Archery.
- Ye Olde Fancydress Contest.
- Tomato Throwing, Caber Toss and Pillow Fighting with Vegetable Justice.
- The Viking Quest Challenge.
- Kubb Viking Chess.
- Hobby Horse Jousting.
- The Baardman Beard Competition.
- The BullsEye BBQ Pie Eating Competition.
- The Dahogrian Empire Battles.
- Medieval Equine Displays with the South African Lipizzaners.
- Themed produce, crafts and wares in the market and more!
When Is It?
Saturday, 08 June 2019 at 10:00 17:00.
Where Is It?
La Vue Guest Lodge & Function Venue, Plot 161, Nooitgedacht, Muldersdrift, Gauteng.
How Much Is It?
Tickets cost between R80 – R450 per person and can be bought from www.quicket.co.za.
For More Information
For more information about this event, visit www.medievalfayre.co.za.