Mash Braai House is not your typical Shisa Nyama, but an elegant and classy Shisa Nyama in the heart of Fourways. Taking pride in their indigenous cooking style of traditional soul food, the order of the day is to cater for everyone’s tastes. The braai house serves unprocessed slaughtered chicken, dumplings, samp, lamb stews and an African favourite, tripe (amongst various others). The restaurant doesn’t necessarily have a menu, but customers can create their own traditional meal from the respective mains and sides. Customers can relax and watch their meat being prepared on the braai stand. The setting turns into a pub on weekends and holidays with live DJs on set.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Jacksons Taste Experience By Vinimark Summer Wines
- Beers & Birds
- Christmas with the Johannesburg Bach Choir
- Untamed Hearts Club
- Experience Belgium Week at Landmark Cocktail Bar
- Gin And Chocolate Pairing
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Pan-African Art Fair 2019
- Outrun The Rest At The Campus Run - Summer Edition
- Art of Dining - Heritage Day African-Italian Art Lunch
- Kevin Collins - Liminality Exhibition
- Join In For Ladies Night At Rockets
Mash Braai House is situated in Sloane Square, Bryanston.
Venue Name:Mash Braai House
The Buzz Shopping Centre, Witkoppen Road, Fourways, Sandton
Opening Hours:Monday - Wednesday: 11h00 - 22h00; Thursday - Sunday: 11h00 - 02h00
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 31 reviews
Siphiwe H Says:
Years later still cant get drinks in good time. Still has a good vibe and now better venue. Food never disappoints
Hi, there seems to be a problem. I bought a take away and when I got home I found that the meat had a horrible aftertaste which was masked with the heavy use of marinade. This morning I can smell...
Siphiwe D Says:
Unlike the popular TV Series M*A*S*H*, this place's ensemble of things doesn't quite cut it. It is very poorly decorated and the waiting staff only serves regulars. The food was surprisingly good and...