This shebeen style restaurant is a place where diners can go to if they are looking for a township or traditional type vibe. The menu at Mammas Shebeen is exclusive and diverse, offering a wide range of authentic African cuisines from all around the continent. Dishes on offer include bone marrow, moipani worms, tripe and pap and wors. If you are looking to embrace your cultural side and immerse yourself in tradition or witness a cultural melting pot first hand, then Mammas Shebeen is definitely for you.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Doppio Zero Extends A Helping Hand To Those In Need
- PostNet Greenside
- Doppio Zero South Africa
- The Sugar & Spice Fair At The Pirates Club
- Pirates 21k powered by Medshield
- Wobblers & Wigglers Charity Hat Race Fun Run
- Grabbing Grub In The Vibrant Greenside
- Vegan Hippie Connection Market
- Cool Ideas 10km Fun Run
- Warm Up Those Legs With The Pirates 21 - The Reverse Run
- Eat, Drink And Socialise At The Artisan
Mammas Shebeen is located in trendy Greenside.