Whether you’re a lamb, beef or chicken lover, Maharaja Restaurant has the perfect Indian dish for you. With an additional selection of seafood and vegetarian dishes, everyone can enjoy the wholesome flavours this restaurant offers. Maharaja also hosts functions from weddings, to office parties prior to booking.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Pan-African Art Fair 2019
- Outrun The Rest At The Campus Run - Summer Edition
- Art of Dining - Heritage Day African-Italian Art Lunch
- Kevin Collins - Liminality Exhibition
- Join In For Ladies Night At Rockets
- Lanser's On Main Does Bistro Right
- Q&A With Chef Lanser of Lanser's On Main
- Images by Jan Neethling Exhibition
- Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- Grande Launch Of The Coachman's Crossing Farmers Market
- Moms & Daughters Paint Day At Café del Sol Botanico
Maharaja Restaurant is located in Sloane Square, Bryanston in Johannesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 17 reviews
We have only bought take away a from this restaurant and they have always been hot, tasty and the entire order correct. Keen to try evening buffet as it’s always busy when I collect takeaways.
Three couple went for dinner on Saturday night 9thJuly. The setting is upstairs in a strip mall. Didn't notice a lift for wheel chair access. We arrived around 1730 and had the pick of the...
We enjoyed a lovely dinner at Maharajah. As mentioned in previous reviews, the views at night were outstanding. The food was all exceptional and perfectly prepared. The prices are good value. The...