Lockdown Legends


Get ready for an epic concert combining 60 years of South African music history featuring pop and rock artists as well as DJs. 

What Is It?

Lockdown Legends is hosted by Covid-Zero and promises to be filled with storytelling and compelling live performances of SA’s legendary artists, bands and DJs playing tunes from the 60s all the way through to today. This is a 50 act lineup which covers a spectrum of SA’s music icons.

75% of proceeds will go directly to the artists who are working on this project with the other 25% going to music industry professionals who are impacted by COVID-19

When Is It?

Sunday, 28 June 2020 at 20:15.

Where Is It?

Online, visit the Facebook event page for more details.

How Much Is It?

Donations range from R10 – R100 per ticket and can be accessed here.

For More Information

For more information about the online event, visit the Facebook event page.

This event is subject to be cancelled at any given time, so please check to avoid disappointment.

Spread the love
2020-06-28 00:00:00 2020-06-28 18:00:00 Africa/Johannesburg Lockdown Legends https://joburg.co.za/lockdown-legends/ Online. Joburg.co.za
Report Inappropriate Post

Did you like this article? Then get more of the same from our weekly newsletter delivered to your inbox for FREE!

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

More from Entertainment: