Liquid Chefs is a cocktail bar that serves light meals. Their menu offers finger foods, dim sum, meaty and vegetarian platters. The bar boasts cocktails that are understandably brilliant and their venue makes for a nice place to enjoy drinks on a hot day. DJ’s can often be found in the booth playing African House and Cafe Del Mar inspired mixes. Liquid Chefs also offers high-profile, photographed and large events and experiences: a night out on the town, corporate functions, product launches, family celebrations, private parties, year-end bashes, and even bachelorettes.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- The Little Fashion Factory at The Zone @ Rosebank
- Virtual Reality Brings Art Into The 21st Century with the TMRW Gallery
- Clico Boutique Hotel Jazz Lunch
- Q&A With Chef Joe Barza
- The Invisible Exhibition Drawing Workshop with Robyn Penn
- Rosebank Rotatory Art Expo 2019
- Yoga On Top The Zone Rosebank
- Constantia In The City Wine & Food Experience At Keyes
- The Kingsmead Book Fair
- Marble Welcomes Master Chef Joe Barza
- Don't Miss Level Four’s Exciting New Chef’s Table & Winter Menu
- It's Tapas And Cocktails: A Streetbar Named Desire
Liquid Chefs Rosebank, is a stand-alone cocktail bar, lounge and café hub at The Zone II.
Venue Name:Liquid Chefs – CLOSED DOWN
Shop G01, Ground Floor, The Zone, Rosebank, Johannesburg
Opening Hours:Monday 14h00 - 19h00 Tuesday - Wednesday 11h00 - 23h00 Thursday - Sunday 11h00 -02h00
Price Range:R 200 for two people
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining