Liquid Chefs is a cocktail bar that serves light meals. Their menu offers finger foods, dim sum, meaty and vegetarian platters. The bar boasts cocktails that are understandably brilliant and their venue makes for a nice place to enjoy drinks on a hot day. DJ’s can often be found in the booth playing African House and Cafe Del Mar inspired mixes. Liquid Chefs also offers high-profile, photographed and large events and experiences: a night out on the town, corporate functions, product launches, family celebrations, private parties, year-end bashes, and even bachelorettes.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Exploring The Firs Signature Shopping In Rosebank
- Trendy Joburg Spots
- Must-See SA Produced Movies Now Showing At Sandton City And Rosebank
- Bar Ber BlackSheep, Have You Any Wool?
- Indulge in High Tea at Level Four Restaurant
- When Jan Smuts Met Bolton Road, Magic Happened
- Eating At The Firs In The Bustling Rosebank
- Rosebank Mall versus The Zone @ Rosebank
- WeWork Brings Office Space To Rosebank - The Link
- It's Snack Attack Time At The Rosebank Mall
- Awesome Gift And Stationery Stores At The Rosebank Mall
- Beauty That Lies In The Eyes Of The Zone @ Rosebank
Liquid Chefs Rosebank, is a stand-alone cocktail bar, lounge and café hub at The Zone II.
Venue Name:Liquid Chefs – CLOSED DOWN
Shop G01, Ground Floor, The Zone, Rosebank, Johannesburg
Opening Hours:Monday 14h00 - 19h00 Tuesday - Wednesday 11h00 - 23h00 Thursday - Sunday 11h00 -02h00
Price Range:R 200 for two people
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining