In the heart of Soweto there is a lodge filled with hearty, happy tourists from around the world dancing to the sound of a different drum. Lebo’s Backpackers has been the stomping ground of many visitors passing through our arcane land. Lebo’s boasts free WiFi, great food and a brilliant and beautiful vibe. Be sure to check them out as soon as you get a chance.
- Halloween Night Market
- That’s just the way the Cookie Crumbles...
- Carrie Mae Weems - 'Over Time' at the Goodman Gallery
- Toni Braxton's As Long As I Live 2019 South African Tour
- Spirit Train Joburg
- Johannesburg Arts Alive International Festival 2019
- Shop Fresch Online For All Your Health and Wellness Food Goodies
- Discovery 947 Ride Joburg
- Cheers To the Brown Bottle With SMACK! Republic
- Get Glammed With These Fashion Designer Stores At The Zone
- Where to find baby's Christening clothes and gifts in Joburg
- BMW M Festival 2019
Venue Name:Lebo’s Backpackers
10823A Pooe St, Soweto, 1804
Type of Place:Accommodation
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 358 reviews
I have been bringing American students to Lebo's for many years. We are always blown away by the hospitality and welcome we are shown. The staff simply cannot do enough to help and always make us...
We did a very interesting bike tour through Sowetho. We had a great guide who spoke respectful and pasionately about the Sowetho township. We started with a wonderful local lunch at Lebo's. Such a...
Strong recommendation to go to Lebo's to discover Soweto. The staff is friendly, warm atmosphere, doing their best to allow you to discover this area. Safe, good typical food. Soon there will even be...