L8 Cafe has become a daily necessity for local coffee connoisseurs and gourmet sandwich lovers.
Their menu serves gourmet sandwiches and burgers, freshly prepared salads and traditional gourmet pies with a delicious pastry, chunky cuts of meat and juicy roasted vegetables.
This is a great place to chill as you try to escape the daily stresses of life and just a comfortable place to meet your friends or to surf the Internet.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Restaurants Open At 44 Stanley During Level 4 Lockdown
- The Bioscope Finds A New Home At 44 Stanley
- Where To Get Duchess of Sussex Meghan Markle's Royal Tour Local Looks
- Go on a Chocolate Adventure with Chocoloza
- Arno Carstens Live At Calexico 44 Stanley
- Welcome Spring At 44 Stanley
- Stanley Beer Yard Turns Into Calexico
- Gold Room By Michelin Starred Chef
- Checking Out Victoria Yards
- The Restaurants Of 44 Stanley
- Top Coffee Shops in Johannesburg
- Coffee Cupping Evening
L8 Cafe is situated in the 44 Stanley complex in Milpark.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 19 reviews
Spending a weekend in Joburg visiting a friend. Decided to visit 44 Stanley street and this cafe come highly recommended. Being in the industry I looked forward to this experience. I found the...
Situated in 44 Stanley - delightful little centre with lovely shops and quaint restaurants. We had a family breakfast for 12 people at L8 - excellent menu, great coffee and delicious food. The...
Benjamin V Says:
Visited for Saturday morning brunch with friends. L8 offers the perfect position to relax and view the crowds pass through.Friendly staff + good food. I had a Mr. Wolf gourmet chicken sandwich + a...