Kota Joe Roadhouse Restaurant offers Kotas also known by their traditional name as amaKota or the more commonly used Bunnychow. Their Kotas however have a modern/westernised twist to them as opposed to the originals.
Kota Joe also offers other exciting food on their menu such as burgers, pizzas, milkshakes and tasty ice cream. So for a modernised/westernised South African fast food experience, visit their restaurant.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Touch Down At The Landing Restaurant In Dunvegan
- SA Baking Supplies Makes Christmas Baking Easy And Affordable
- Coffee Shops In Edenvale
- Evermore SA - Your Ultimate Party Supplies Destination
- Edenvale Night Market
- Timeless Board Games - Bringing Back The Art of Fun
- Trick or Tweet- Brainy Birds Halloween Fundraiser
- The Best Waffles In Town
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- The Red Door Cafe - Edenvale's Nearest Thing to 'Hip' Dining
- Horwoods Farm Urban Greens Farmers & Foodie Market
- Cuppa for CANSA
Kota Joe is a franchise restaurant – this branch is located in Edenvale.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 15 reviews
The new revamped Kota is awesome. If you don't wish to sit in your car, then there is ample seating up and down stairs. The waiters are efficient and friendly and advise how to benefit on your...
This is the only roadhouse I use for my family visiting from the USA and Australia, and they are always very impressed. Fantastic atmosphere, great value, creative menu, great service and well worth...
Classy spot with everything one could dream of on the menu. Milkshake offering to die for. Quick to deliver the order and great tasting everything. Definitely worth the visit!