Kota Joe Roadhouse Restaurant offers Kotas also known by their traditional name as amaKota or the more commonly used Bunnychow. Their Kotas however have a modern/westernised twist to them as opposed to the originals.
Kota Joe also offers other exciting food on their menu such as burgers, pizzas, milkshakes and tasty ice cream. So for a modernised/westernised South African fast food experience, visit their restaurant.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Everything Chocolate: Winter Chocolate Festival
- Vegan Social Picnic & Market
- Edenvale SPCA Golf Day 2019
- Must-Visit Stores in Edenvale
- Holy Rosary Food & Wine Festival 2019
- Cremalat Cheese & La Cucina Restaurant
- Military Veterans Fair
- Sharon Rae Academy Of Beauty Enquiry Day
- The Horwoods Farm Family Market
- Strictly Broadway Featuring Richard Cock
- Leroy Merlin Takes On The Local DIY Scene
- Hobby Shop Happiness
Kota Joe is a franchise restaurant – this branch is located in Edenvale.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 14 reviews
This is the only roadhouse I use for my family visiting from the USA and Australia, and they are always very impressed. Fantastic atmosphere, great value, creative menu, great service and well worth...
Classy spot with everything one could dream of on the menu. Milkshake offering to die for. Quick to deliver the order and great tasting everything. Definitely worth the visit!
Kota Joe never fails to surprise. I love the new seating area but am a little scared to place this large butt on their swings. The food is delicious, the milkshakes are the best ever. The staff are...