Kota Joe Roadhouse Restaurant offers Kotas also known by their traditional name as amaKota or the more commonly used Bunnychow. Their Kotas however have a modern/westernised twist to them as opposed to the originals.
Kota Joe also offers other exciting food on their menu such as burgers, pizzas, milkshakes and tasty ice cream. So for a modernised/westernised South African fast food experience, visit their restaurant.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Learn To Bake Online With The Chocolate Den This Easter
- Yoga & Mindful Meditation
- Touch Down At The Landing Restaurant In Dunvegan
- SA Baking Supplies Makes Christmas Baking Easy And Affordable
- Coffee Shops In Edenvale
- Evermore SA - Your Ultimate Party Supplies Destination
- Edenvale Night Market
- Timeless Board Games - Bringing Back The Art of Fun
- Trick or Tweet- Brainy Birds Halloween Fundraiser
- The Best Waffles In Town
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- The Red Door Cafe - Edenvale's Nearest Thing to 'Hip' Dining
Kota Joe is a franchise restaurant – this branch is located in Edenvale.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 17 reviews
Food is delicious and the service - excellent. The location is very convenient as it is on a main road. The overall "look" is inviting.
In Joburg for a quick visit and friends took me to Kota Joe, a very cool Roadhouse. With added character, modernized decor and amazing Kotas. Its a fancier version of the famous Cape Town Gatsby. A...
The new revamped Kota is awesome. If you don't wish to sit in your car, then there is ample seating up and down stairs. The waiters are efficient and friendly and advise how to benefit on your...