This café serves as a traditional continental bistro, that is well known for its breakfast, a large variety of baked goods and roasted coffee. Traditional family values as well as fresh and gourmet food are what customers will enjoy are Junipa’s Bistro. For lunch, customers can enjoy a wood-fired pizza, which hosts an area for children to create their own pizzas. And for dessert, customers can enjoy fresh artisan breads, pastries and cakes that are exquisitely made on the premises. A great ambiance is prevalent and on Sundays there is live music to listen to as you enjoy their lunch specials!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Images by Jan Neethling Exhibition
- Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- The Artistic Palate with Chef Wandile Mabaso
- Grande Launch Of The Coachman's Crossing Farmers Market
- 'Genie in a Bottle' By Taher Jaoui
- Moms & Daughters Paint Day At Café del Sol Botanico
- Outrun The Rest At The Campus Run - Winter Edition
- Gin And Chocolate Pairing At Cafè Del Sol Botanico
- Beauty Masterclass With Sir John Is Back With A Bang
- Come Be Adventurous At Jozi X
- Garmin Super Kids Fun Day
- SPAR Carols by Candlelight with Jacaranda FM Johannesburg
Junipa’s Bistro is situated at Hobart Grove Centre, Shop D4/D5 in Bryanston.
Venue Name:Junipa’s Bistro
Hobart Grove Centre, Shop D4/D5, Corner Hobart & Grosvenor Road, Bryanston, Johannesburg
Opening Hours:Monday: 07h00 - 17h00, Tuesday - Thursday: 07h00 - 21h00, Friday - Saturday: 07h00 - 23h00, Sunday: 08h00 - 16h00
Price Range:R350 for two
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 178 reviews
Used to love the coffee and quick lunch snacks here but it closed down in December of 2018. Could you please update that a doppio zero opened in this spot?
I came here for brunch with my kids and we all enjoyed our simple but tasty breakfast dishes at fairly reasonable prices.
Belinda S Says:
The service at this restaurant is terrible. Not even worth a revue. Despite the recent upgrade they still miss t badly. With so much variety in the Hobart centre don't bother with this one.