The Joburg Zoo is open to the public seven days a week – including Christmas, New Years and Easter holidays. It houses over 320 species of animals, totalling about 2 000 animals. They offer a number of different tours and you can even explore the zoo’s active nightlife by taking the night tour. Bring along your family and a picnic basket, and enjoy the scenery.
- A Slice Of Modern Italy In Parkhurst
- Google Maps Locations That Are Rated The Best In Joburg
- New York On The Veld - Art Deco Joburg Bus Tour
- February Salsa And Bachata Party
- Don't Miss The Parkview Charity Christmas Market 2019
- The Art Auction
- So Chef! Festival - Alliance Francaise Johannesburg
- Layziehound | Until Love Makes Sense Exhibition
- Get Fit At These Outdoor Gyms In Joburg
- Joburg Zoo Festival Of Lights
- Joburg Zoo Family Fun Day
- Parktown Girls Fun Run at the Joburg Zoo
Joburg Zoo is one of the most popular local tourist attractions, situated in the leafy northern suburb of Johannesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 1154 reviews
A brown bear in Johannesburg! Unheard of....this all caught us by surprise. It was truly magnificent to see in his great splendour! The zoo is clean and offers a host of activities!
Nice facility. Big enough to keep you all day. Wide variety of animals. However some animals like the bear should be replaced. The aquarium and snakes needs to be increased. In all it is a great...
It was a wonderful family outing, they have beautiful picnic spots , the lawns are green and neat, The entire place is properly maintained, I use to think Pretoria Zoo was the best, this one tops all...