The Joburg Zoo is open to the public seven days a week – including Christmas, New Years and Easter holidays. It houses over 320 species of animals, totalling about 2 000 animals. They offer a number of different tours and you can even explore the zoo’s active nightlife by taking the night tour. Bring along your family and a picnic basket, and enjoy the scenery.
- A Slice Of Modern Italy In Parkhurst
- Google Maps Locations That Are Rated The Best In Joburg
- New York On The Veld - Art Deco Joburg Bus Tour
- February Salsa And Bachata Party
- Don't Miss The Parkview Charity Christmas Market 2019
- The Art Auction
- So Chef! Festival - Alliance Francaise Johannesburg
- Layziehound | Until Love Makes Sense Exhibition
- Get Fit At These Outdoor Gyms In Joburg
- Joburg Zoo Festival Of Lights
- Joburg Zoo Family Fun Day
- Parktown Girls Fun Run at the Joburg Zoo
Joburg Zoo is one of the most popular local tourist attractions, situated in the leafy northern suburb of Johannesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 1158 reviews
Was good fun, some of the enclosures need care, that said, a wonderful day out for everyone, with many animals to see.
From entry to exit we had a lovely time at the zoo. The staff were helpful and friendly. The zoo itself was clean and the enclosures are more spacious than other zoos I have seen. There was a large...
Hated it here. There were no animals it was all just lies, and the only animals we saw were goats and zebras. The poor lion there looked boney as hell