|Education level:||Certificate / Degree|
|Own transport required:||N/A|
|Type:||Data / Operations|
- Assist in the design and development of analytics reports in line with business requirements.
- Assist end users with access to analytics reports by setting up automated reports or delivering full customised reports.
- Assist in diagnosing issues or opportunities with digital platforms and solutions.
- Assist in interpreting and personally presenting findings to internal stakeholders and clients.
- Interest in learning about the client’s business, including financials, industry, competitive landscape, marketing channels and strategic direction.
- Display an advanced level of computer literacy in Microsoft packages, particularly in Excel
- Experience in SQL would be advantageous, but is not required
- Have an analytical mindset with experience in translating data into relevant insights
- Be self-motivated
- Be numerate and analytical, with the ability to produce reports and derive valuable insights and analysis
- Show attention to detail and accuracy
- Have good communication skills
- Passionate about data and analytics.
- Firsthand experience collecting, analysing, and synthesising data into streamlined, actionable reports focused on optimisation.
- Experience with at least three of the following and expertise with at least one of the following: web analytics (Google Analytics, Mixpanel), social analytics (listening and native platforms), syndicated research, primary research, data and technology integration, media analytics, client databases.
- Keen understanding of the relationship between analytics, tracking, media and content.
- Basic understanding of the fundamentals of campaign development, social media, online advertising and site design.
- Basic knowledge of Digital Marketing, SMS and Email Marketing
- Strong decision-making and negotiation skills
- Conflict management
- Building strategic working relationships
- Quality orientation
- Technical/Professional knowledge and skills
- Good attention to detail, an ability to assimilate, sort and aggregate complex information quickly.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Creative thinking backed by strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong teamwork, coordination and planning. Self-driven, and ability to work at pace in a dynamic organisation.
- Excellent time management
- Works well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Digital Marketing: Website, Email & Social Media
- SEO experience
- Google Certificates