What Is It?
Join Yoga Works for a day of inspiring and moving online yoga classes with different teachers, spread over several time slots during the day.
More than ever before, it is important to take extraordinary care of our physical and mental health, and yoga does exactly that.
Schedule for the day:
- 09:00 – 10:00: Welcome and start off Yoga Day with a 60-minute vinyasa yoga session with Steven Heyman from Yoga Works
- 10:15 – 11:15: Deep, slow, grounding yoga flow with Caitlin Hird from Yoga Works
- 11:30 – 12:15: Fun and playful yoga class for kids with Lindi Richer
- 12:30 – 13:00: Make your own healthy lunch with Danielle from Moemas
- 13:30 – 14:15: Introduction to the yoga tradition and philosophy with Kim Baldry
- 14:30 – 15:30: Flow with the change – yoga to boost your immune system with Abedah Musengi from Yoga Works
- 16:00 – 17:00: Unwind with a relaxing yin yoga class and closing meditation with Lucy Draper-Clarke from Heart-Mind Yoga
When Is It?
Sunday, 21 June 2020 at 09:00 – 17:00.
Where Is It?
All you need to do is follow them on Facebook to join in on all the fun!
How Much Is It?
Click here to book your spot and make a kind donation.
For More Information
Visit their Facebook page for more information.