Addressing the evolving requirements of the high-end shopper, Hyde Park Corner has set the standard for fashion-conscious boutique shopping. Hyde Park Corner prides itself on a unique tenant offering, boasting 130 leading speciality retailers. Five hundred of the world’s foremost international brands can be found within this landmark shopping centre. Since its opening in 1969, Hyde Park Corner has established itself as the Grande Dame of South African retail, with a fashion-conscious outlook. It regularly hosts exhibitions, fashion shows and exclusive product launches.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Sandton City Unveils NEW Daniel Wellington Store With #IconicLink Watch Launch
- Inside The Checkers Hyper World-Class Sustainable Store At Sandton City
- Sandton City Is Giving Areola Tattoos To Cancer Survivors This October
- What's On At The Auto & General Theatre On The Square
- TristanPlessis Studio Wins Best Overall Restaurant At The Restaurant & Bar Design Awards
- Life's A Picnic At The Maslow Hotel
- Johannesburg Pride 2019: Everything You Need To Know
- RMB WineX 2019
- Halloween In The Park
- Food Truck Friday At Mushroom Farm Park Sandton
- Michelangelo's Exec. Chef To Lead SA To Olympic Gold
- Breakfast At The Bread Basket
Hyde Park Corner is located on Jan Smuts Avenue.
Venue Name:Hyde Park Corner
Corner William Nicor Drive and 6th Rd, Jan Smuts Avenue, Sandton, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Saturday: 09h00 - 18h00, Sunday & Public Holidays: 10h00 - 15h00
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 49 reviews
By far the best shopping centre in Johannesburg - centrally located. Shops easy to find and great restaurants.
This shopping centre beats all others. It is not in the way of others but once discovered, opens the doors to a world of food of all kinds and fashion. There is a very helpful Help Desk and staff are...
Quite a pricey mall with none of the usual shops. Does have a few banks and a Woolworths though. The mall concierge were friend but not hugely helpful!