What Is It?
Hot 91.9FM proudly presents the Hot Legs Run supported by the Sage Foundation. This is a fun family run with three routes to choose from – a 5km fun run, 15km or 32km for the more adventurous and trained runners. So, whether you are training for your first 21km or you are prepping for the OMTOM 56km ultra, this event is for you!
R50 of your entry fee will be donated to the Sage Foundation – building a global foundation for change.
When Is It?
Sunday, 04 March 2018 from 06:00 – 11:00.
Where Is It?
St Stithians College, 40 Peter Place, Lyme Park, Sandton, Johannesburg.
How Much Is It?
Distance & Entry Fee Pre Entries (Closing 23 Feb 2018):
- 32km – R 179
- 32km Grandmasters 60 yrs+ – R 134
- 32km Great Grandmaster 70 Yrs+ – Free
- 15km – R 145
- 15km Grandmaster 60 Yrs+ – R 100
- 15km Great Grandmaster 70 Yrs – Free
- 5km – R 72,00 5km Grandmaster 60 Yrs+ – R 45
- 5km Great Grandmaster 70 Yrs+ – Free
Online entry end date: 23 February 2018. Click here to register.
For More Information
For more information about this event, visit www.entrytime.com.