What Is It?
The Haunted Forest®, now in its fifth year, is a flagship Halloween event held at Riversands Farm Village in Joburg. The event has continuously grown since its inception in 2016, with this year taking a wicked leap into the world of horror and fright! Picnics in the Park has extended the Zombie Land experience until Sunday 14 November 2020 with limited tickets available. So, if you missed out on the fun of this exciting annual Halloween event, this is your chance to experience it! Wondering what to expect? Well, watch the video below, it's give you the chills!
The ticket "session 3" is for guests who attended last Saturday evening and if you were not able to come at all the other tickets are applicable to you.
Health & Safety Protocols At The Event
- On arrival, you will be temperature checked and your details recorded, which means you will stand in a queue, nicely 2m apart from each other.
- There will be a bag check, they won’t touch it, you can just open it for the steward.
- The picnic area will be laid out for your comfort so you can picnic 2m apart from everyone else.
- All static furniture and tables at the venue may not be moved.
- When ordering any food or drinks from the various vendors, maintain social distancing at all times.
- Hand sanitising stations will be positioned throughout the event area.
Where Is It?
Riversands Farm Village, Rose Road, Midrand, Johannesburg, Gauteng.
When Is It?
Saturday, 14 November 2020 from 19:00 to 23:00.
- 19:00 – Gates Open, Games, Bar, Food Vendors
- 20:00 – Forest Opens
- 23:00 – Close
Games (the games work on a token system):
- Test of Strength
- Vegetable Justice
How Much Is It?
Limited tickets are available for this extended event at R100 per person. To avoid disappointment, click here to get your tickets now before they sell out.
For More Information
For more information on this spooky event, visit picnicsinthepark.co.
You can also contact them on 076 8922 535 (WhatsApp) or [email protected].
Don't forget to follow or like them on Facebook.