What Is It?
Join in for their newly revised Hands on Autism Course which will now be a 5 day course covering the following topics:
- A comparison between typical development and the autism spectrum
- Policies and Legal Framework in South African Education
- Curriculum’s and Adapting them to work for you
- The Hidden curriculum
- Autism Specific Strategies
- Sensory Strategies
- Working with Parents
- Wellness for the professional
When Is It?
Monday, 04 February 2019 – Friday, 08 February 2019.
Where Is It?
Autism South Africa, Children’s Memorial Institute, Gate 13 Joubert Street & Empire Road, Johannesburg.
How Much Is It?
If you would like to register, please email Lerato – email@example.com.
For More Information
Visit this Facebook page for more information.