Halloween In The Park
Bryanston River Club is going all out with the spookiest Halloween In The Park. Kids, adults and families will have a blast dressing up and trick or treating in the safety of the park. With awards for the best dressed, Danilo’s crusty pizza and loads of family fun, there’s really no reason not to go. Tickets cost just R50, which will go towards the upkeep of the lovely park.
- Date: 20 October 2019 at 15:00 – 18:00
- Venue: Poplar On Park, River Club, 11 Poplar Avenue, Riverclub, Sandton
- More Info: firstname.lastname@example.org | Facebook
Bedfordview Night Market – Halloween
The ever popular Bedfordview Night Market are hosting their very own Halloween edition. Join them for a range of spooktacular stalls, sublime food and even a naughty cocktail or two for mom and dad. Visitors are encouraged to dress in their most frightening garb, and may even win a prize for being the scariest of them all. All ages are welcome, so grab the kids, grandma and granddad, and get into the spooky spirit.
- Date: Friday, 25 October 2019 at 17:00 – 22:00
- Venue: 79 Boeing Road East, Bedfordview
- More Info: email@example.com | Facebook
Glow In The Dark Trick Or Treat Art Event
Bring the kids along for this colourful Glow In The Dark event. Aimed at kids between the ages of 5 – 13, this event invites the little ones to explore their creativity. Kids will have a blast painting and making a mess with the glow in the dark paint. The event will also feature UV lights and glow sticks for some extra fun. Dressing in your best Halloween costume is essential and parents are welcome to join the little ones for the fun. No art experience is required.
- Date: Friday, 25 October 2019 at 19:00 – 22:00
- Venue: Lillian Gray Art School, 82 Kessel Street, Fairlands, Roodepoort
- More Info: 076 828 2448 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Facebook
The Haunted Forest
The Haunted Forest is presented by Picnics in the Park. The fourth annual event will take place over two days. Saturday will offer interactive activities in the forest for adults and Sunday is a day for families, offering trick or treating sponsored by Beacon and a special surprise for the little ones. The event will feature an “Asylum” – a haunted house that will scare your socks off. Other features include food stalls, a big screen, dam and picnic area.
- Date: Saturday – Sunday, 26 – 27 October 2019
- Venue: Riversands Farm Village, Rose Road, Midrand, Johannesburg
- More Info: 076 8922 535 | email@example.com | http://picnicsinthepark.co/
The Festival de Mexico Halloween Fiesta
In celebration of the Mexican Day of the Dead, Doritos presents The Festival de Mexico Halloween Fiesta. The festival brings fun and entertainment for the whole family. Kids can enjoy Joburg’s biggest trick and treat, best dressed competitions, a piñata showdown, face painting and the kiddies entertainment area. Parents can enjoy the live entertainment by top performers, the chilli eating competition and the Mexican food trucks.
- Date: Saturday, 26 October 2019 at 12:00 – 22:00
- Venue: Montecasino, Montecasino Boulevard, Fourways
- More Info: 082 823 2674 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Facebook
Halloween Night Market
Bring the little ones along for a fun-filled evening at the Halloween Night Market. Families will be delighted with the big screen movie, trick or treating, treasure hunt, games, dress-up contest, photo booth, art and craft stalls, delicious food, scary music, esoteric stalls and the Halloween store. There will also be some yummy cupcake competitions for baking enthusiasts. This event has safe, inside parking with free entrance to boot.
- Date: Saturday, 26 October 2019 at 16:00 – 23:00
- Venue: 49 Aerodrome Drive, Northmead, Benoni
- More Info: http://www.eastrandcraftersmarket.co.za | Facebook
Join the Johannesburg Zoo for their annual Howl’oween Picnic. Parents and kids are invited to spend the evening having a load of fun with the scary zones, amazonia viewing deck, the cemetery and house of horror, among the many other spine-chilling activities. Families can also dress up and participate in a chilling trick or treat. Join in for a treat for the whole family.
- Date: Saturday, 26 October 2019 at 17:00 – 21:00
- Venue: The Johannesburg Zoo, Jan Smuts Avenue and Upper Park Drive, Johannesburg
- More Info: 011 646 2000 | email@example.com | Facebook | Tickets are available at Computicket.
Halloween ComicFest 2019
Hosted by Cosmic Comics, this Halloween event is sure to be fun for the whole family. At the event, there will be an awesome Cosplay as well as an enticing trick or treat session, superhero style. If that wasn’t exciting enough, Cosmic Comics will also be giving away free comic books! So dress up as your favourite superhero, villain, anime character or manga character and let the fun and games begin.
- Date: Saturday, 26 October 2019 at 9:00 – 15:30
- Venue: 254 Beyers Naude Drive, Blackheath, Randburg
- More Info: 011 678 0165 | firstname.lastname@example.org | https://cosmiccomics.online/
Trick Or Treat Big Screen Movie Night
Hops End Brewpub and Val Bonne Country Estate are proud to bring you the Trick Or Treat Big Screen Movie Night. Here, the whole family can have a blast dressing up as their favourite Halloween character, go on the hunt trick or treating and enjoying an alluring Halloween film, complete with popcorn and drinks. Bring along some picnic blankets or chairs and enjoy the show.
- Date: Saturday, 26 October 2019 at 17:00 – 21:00
- Venue: 1 Arden Rd Modderfontein, Johannesburg
- More Info: 087 288 1904 | email@example.com | http://www.hopsend.co.za
Planning on spending Halloween with the brood at home? With this great guide, Halloween with the kids will be sorted.