Hackle Brooke Conference Centre Restaurant offers everything from breakfast, buffets, platters, cocktails and spit braai. They have a wide range of menus on offer and they all include venue hire in the price per head (except for the platter options). They also have an internet café with free Wi-Fi, so you can keep yourself busy while enjoying some hot cappuccinos and café meals. You could also enjoy a cocktail or two while overlooking the Delta Spruit Park from their top view terrace. This restaurant is best known for it’s fine food, classic cocktails and service. They also do catering for events.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Tickle Your Little One's Sense At The Play Lab
- Lunch at AJ's Restaurant In The Park
- 'Hot' Curry Spots Around The City
- Hot On Top At Hashtag Break Up Party
- Dolci Café Shines Light On Craighall Park Culinary Scene
- Men's Boutique Stores In Johannesburg
- Sizzling Summer Pop Up Store At The Gardenia
- Brand South Africa Honours Jozi Cats Inclusive Rugby Team
- Spring/Summer Pop-Up Shop
- Where To Go On Your Babymoon!
- Pippa J Winter Pop Up Shop
- #Kids: Aromadough in Craighall Park
Hackle Brooke Conference Centre restaurant is located within the conference centre, at 110 Conrad Drive, Craighall.
Venue Name:Hackle Brooke Conference Centre Restaurant
110 Conrad Drive, Craighall Park, Johannesburg, South Africa.
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 07h00 - 17h00
Price Range:R180 for two
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining