Pure Jozi, Pure Gold. Gold Reef City is all about celebrating the heritage of Johannesburg, the city of gold.
Situated close to the Johannesburg center, Gold Reef City is renowned as a place that caters for everyone. Housing a magnificent theme park and the exhilarating Casino complex, as well as Tsogo Sun Hotel and conference venue, not to mention the Apartheid Museum, Gold Reef City is a place to engage with history, do business or spend a day getting the adrenaline pumping. The theme park is built around the idea of ‘Gold Rush Johannesburg’ and visitors can experience 19th century Johannesburg life as well as attend live gold pouring shows or take a cart down to the old mine.
To find out more about Gold Reef City, click here .
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Dancing Through The Decades
- Black Friday Hits Gold Reef City This November!
- Thandiswa Mazwai Live At The Lyric Theatre
- Don't Miss Gold Reef City Theme Park's Spooky Halloween Date Night
- Sweat For A Great Cause At Gold Reef City's Zumbathon!
- An Intimate Night With Vusi Nova
- Jozi Urban Market At Gold Reef City
- Disco Dandiya With Dj Zuby
- Why You Should Book Your Gold Reef City Theme Park Tickets Online This Spring
- The Kids Want To Have Fun Too But On A Budget
- Don't Miss Gold Reef City's September Lineup!
- Curry & Craft At Gold Reef City Casino
Gold Reef City is known as one of Joburg’s biggest theme park and tourist attraction.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 1814 reviews
Dudu M Says:
I took my 7 year old son, he loved it just that shame he was a bit short for the more thrill seeking rides like Tower of Terror, Miners Revenge,etc. I went out of season and during the week so i got...
Proper planning and you have the time of your life. I really enjoyed being there, it was packed but I ad fun
We visited on a friday. No queues at the entrance. We go there at 2pm and park closes at five. There was 20 to 25 min waits for major rides. Park is clean and beautifully set up. I would imagine park...