Parties at Gin are almost always going to turn into a night of dancing and their DJ’s know how to get a party started.
Gin’s crowd tends to be young and energetic but never too rowdy. They cater to the young and ‘arty’ crowd, mostly film students and film makers with offices in the area. Gin is a place to get sweaty and dance your night away and if that’s what you’re looking for, you won’t be disappointed.
Visit the Gin website for more information.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Vegan Hippie Connection Market
- Bookdealers Greenside Big Discount Day
- Cool Ideas 10km Fun Run
- Winter Garden Harvest Swap 2019
- Warm Up Those Legs With The Pirates 21 - The Reverse Run
- Eat, Drink And Socialise At The Artisan
- Dank Night At Pirates Bowls
- 40th Annual Stor-Age Pirates 10K Race
- World Design Day
- Drink And Draw
- Great Gin & Tonic Joints In Joburg
- #MusingsOpenMic Festive Finale