The gallery specialises in hand-printed, limited edition artworks, drawings and sculptures and can be found in Braamfontein. Its worth giving this place a visit, if only to see how much talent young South Africans have on the up-and-coming art scene.
To find out more about Gallery AOP click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Joburg Ballet's Unbound
- Braamfontein Mini Graffiti Tours with Bias
- Under Southern Skies at WITS Theatre
- Watumwa Short Film Screening
- A Touch of Inner City Magic at the Joburg Theatre Complex
- CSP Shoçase 2019 Presents Tshepo Molefe & Sibusiso Ndebele
- Who's Been To The Food Lover's Eatery In Braam?
- Joburg Theatre Presents Waiting For Nelson
- Decomposed Soul at Joburg Theatre
- Winter Salon 2019 - Kalashnikovv Gallery
- First Thursdays at WAM
- Oakfield's College Presents Human Nature at Joburg Theatre
Gallery AOP (Art on Paper) promotes contemporary art by established, as well as young, promising South African artists.