Representing a cross section of local artists including Herman Niebuhr, Philemon Hlungwani, Paul Blomkamp, Colbert Mashile and Bronwyn Findlay, Gallery 2 always have something impressive on exhibit at their tidy premises in Parkwood. Gallery 2 has been on the scene for over 20 years, having started at Nelson Mandela Square in Sandton and recently relocating to its trendy position on Jan Smuts.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Explore Joburg's Best Art Galleries In Level 3 Lockdown
- Restaurants Offering Takeaway Drinks & Alcohol Delivery
- Saigon Suzy
- POSTPONED: How To Disappear Group Exhibition
- Corona Sunsets At A Streetbar
- A Slice Of Modern Italy In Parkhurst
- February Salsa And Bachata Party
- DibuKlub: With The Wind (Outdoor screening)
- Saigon Suzy's Singles Party
- Dada Khanyisa | 'Good Feelings'
- Let's Get Quizzical
- Gallery Hop Down Jan Smuts Avenue