Representing a cross section of local artists including Herman Niebuhr, Philemon Hlungwani, Paul Blomkamp, Colbert Mashile and Bronwyn Findlay, Gallery 2 always have something impressive on exhibit at their tidy premises in Parkwood. Gallery 2 has been on the scene for over 20 years, having started at Nelson Mandela Square in Sandton and recently relocating to its trendy position on Jan Smuts.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Sue Williamson | That Particular Morning
- Film Screening: Berlin Alexanderplatz Remastered
- Silent Book Club at the Goethe Institut Johannesburg
- Social Parkwood Is African Inspiration
- Film Screening Of The Young Karl Marx At The Goethe-Institut
- 2nd Annual Silent Walk For The Deaf
- Week #1 at The Reading Room
- The Hollard Daredevil Run 2019
- Art It Is
- Top 10 Places To Go On The Weekend
- Worcester Cottage & Suite