Representing a cross section of local artists including Herman Niebuhr, Philemon Hlungwani, Paul Blomkamp, Colbert Mashile and Bronwyn Findlay, Gallery 2 always have something impressive on exhibit at their tidy premises in Parkwood. Gallery 2 has been on the scene for over 20 years, having started at Nelson Mandela Square in Sandton and recently relocating to its trendy position on Jan Smuts.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Q & A with Sam Nhlengethwa on 'Joburg Selected'
- Sam Nhlengethwa presents 'Joburg Selected' at the Goodman Gallery
- Carrie Mae Weems - 'Over Time' at the Goodman Gallery
- The Fragile Exhibition by Theko Boshomane
- 3rd Annual Silent Walk
- Sue Williamson | That Particular Morning
- Film Screening: Berlin Alexanderplatz Remastered
- Silent Book Club at the Goethe Institut Johannesburg
- Social Parkwood Is African Inspiration
- The Hollard Daredevil Run 2019
- Art It Is
- Top 10 Places To Go On The Weekend