What Is It?
The Easter Weekend Family Festival is an exciting, fun-filled event your kids definitely don’t want to miss! Especially if you’re planning on celebrating the Easter long weekend in Gauteng this year. They’ll be offering plenty of fun under the sun, including a thrilling carnival, lots of water fun to keep you cool, a lovely petting zoo, an energised Easter Egg Hunt, as well as a market for everyone to browse, shop and stroll through. Here’s a full list of entertainment that you can expect over the weekend:
For The Kids:
- Giant water slides and slip ‘n slides
- The Cow Train
- Guest appearances by Mickey Mouse and Barney
- A variety of jumping castles
- Foam pit
- Toddlers play area
- Easter Egg Hunt on each day of the event at 15:00
- Kids farmyard
For The Adults:
- Tea Garden and Shisanyama
- Beer garden
- DJs and live music
- Klipriver Market
- Safe, secure parking
When Is It?
Saturday, 03 April 2021 to Sunday, 04 April 2021 from 10:00 to 18:00 daily.
Where Is It?
Egoli Waterworld & Funpark, Plot 19, Nooitgedacht Road, Klipriver, Johannesburg.
How Much Is It?
Tickets cost only R30 per ticket for a limited time only.
Save over 60% of your ticket cost by booking your tickets now. Limited tickets are available.
Early Bird tickets close on 28 February 2021.
- Early Bird tickets: R30 per person (adults and children same price)
- Pre-booked ticket prices: R55 per person (adults and children same price)
- At gate ticket prices: R80 per person (adults and children same price)
Click here to get your pre-booked tickets.
For More Information
For more information about this event, visit their website.
You can also contact them by calling Allan or Cindy on 011 624 2127 or 084 521 2127, on WhatsApp via 084 521 2127, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t forget to follow them on Facebook to keep up to date with the latest news, information and events.