Easter Corner is one of the acknowledged Japanese and Chinese restaurants in the north. Not only is it a hidden gem, but is also known for healthy, tasty, and reasonably priced meals. Their menu comprises of chicken and noodle veg soup, the beef oyster, eight piece spicy seared tuna, a vegetarian combo sushi, crispy beef and cucumber salad, salmon skin sandwiches and much, much more. This restaurant is an ideal setting for a quick bite to eat or take away. The food takes long to deliver as it is all freshly cooked. They also have a wine selection is available for those who like to down their meals with a good glass of vino.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Kevin Collins - Liminality Exhibition
- Join In For Ladies Night At Rockets
- Lanser's On Main Does Bistro Right
- Q&A With Chef Lanser of Lanser's On Main
- Images by Jan Neethling Exhibition
- Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- The Artistic Palate with Chef Wandile Mabaso
- Grande Launch Of The Coachman's Crossing Farmers Market
- 'Genie in a Bottle' By Taher Jaoui
- Moms & Daughters Paint Day At Café del Sol Botanico
- Outrun The Rest At The Campus Run - Winter Edition
- Gin And Chocolate Pairing At Cafè Del Sol Botanico
Eastern Corner is located at Posthouse Link, Corner of Main Road in Bryanston.