Allen Ambor founded the Golden Spur in Newlands Cape Town in 1967. Over the years, Spur Steak Ranches have become a significant part of the South African family. Famously known for helping create countless treasured memories and earning a great reputation for nutritious, mouthwatering and affordable meals, Spur has grown significantly internationally and locally. Generous high quality portions of delicious food, family-friendly environment, and a warm relaxed setting are great elements guests can look forward to while dining at the restaurant. Definitely worth a visit!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Speed Dating Milk & Honey Monte Casino Fourways
- Singles Party Featuring Ayanda MVP
- Corona Sunsets - ft Euphonik
- Montecasino Is Buzzing With Entertainment This February & March
- PLAY Fridays At Chicago's Fourways
- Alice In Wonderland at the Pieter Toerien Theatre
- Slava's SnowShow Returns To The Teatro At Montecasino!
- Corona Beach - Johannesburg
- Muddy Princess Joburg South
- Six Nations Match Screenings At Molly Malones
- Book a date this Dia De San Valentin at La Rosa Mexican Grille
- Bitter Winter at The Studio Theatre Montecasino
Eagle Falls Spur is located at Fourways Crossing, situated in the Fourways area.
Venue Name:Eagle Falls Spur
Sunrise Boulevard & Sunset Avenue,
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 08h00- 23h00
Price Range:R125 pp
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 22 reviews
Took the grandkids there...they loved the play area However...toilets not so clean I just had a cheese burger...chips...cold and not crispy...and toooooo. Much salt on them...very average experience
From the very best chain steakhouse in South Africa to today's half baked, hardly profitable operation. Every now and then you think maybe they have seen the writing on the wall and have realised...
I've long been a customer of this particular Spur Steak Ranch back when they were located at Fourways Mall and then when they moved to Fourways Crossing. In all my visits, I have had great service...