Dylan’s Restaurant, located in the quiet neighbourhood of Parkmore, is quite a vibrant venue. They have a selection of food choices on their menu, all prepared freshly and absolutely delicious. Best known for their pizza and pasta, their burgers and sides are a definite must try to get the full experience of their cuisine.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Sundays On The Lawn At Milk Bar
- The Dreemz Drag Comedy Show
- Embracing Spring In Joburg
- Eat More Plants
- Field Market
- Secret Sunrise Johannesburg Tribal Hearts
- Fabulous Craft and Food at The Field Market – August Edition
- Vegetarian Spring Festival
- Enjoy Korean Cuisine At Banchan
- Top Restaurants To Tuck Into This Winter
- Dine At Dylan's
- Dylan's Restaurant
Dylan’s Restaurant is located in Parkmore, Johannesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 50 reviews
Pasta fettucine arabiata good,filet of beef excellent.Adrien the owner always in hand.Great service.
Kelly V Says:
Chilled vibe nothing fancy, great for families, food is good and a wide variety. Their costs have just gone up so careful of budgeting on the online menus for a while. Their bathroom facilities are...
Went for a casual dinner to grab a quick pizza or pasta and left terribly disappointed. Food was not fresh and lacked any authenticity. The pizza was made from frozen pizza bases and pasta sauce was...