Dylan’s Restaurant, located in the quiet neighbourhood of Parkmore, is quite a vibrant venue. They have a selection of food choices on their menu, all prepared freshly and absolutely delicious. Best known for their pizza and pasta, their burgers and sides are a definite must try to get the full experience of their cuisine.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- The Dreemz Drag Comedy Show
- Embracing Spring In Joburg
- Eat More Plants
- Field Market
- Secret Sunrise Johannesburg Tribal Hearts
- Fabulous Craft and Food at The Field Market – August Edition
- Vegetarian Spring Festival
- Enjoy Korean Cuisine At Banchan
- Top Restaurants To Tuck Into This Winter
- Dine At Dylan's
- Dylan's Restaurant
- Taste Freedom At Parliament!
Dylan’s Restaurant is located in Parkmore, Johannesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 49 reviews
Kelly V Says:
Chilled vibe nothing fancy, great for families, food is good and a wide variety. Their costs have just gone up so careful of budgeting on the online menus for a while. Their bathroom facilities are...
Went for a casual dinner to grab a quick pizza or pasta and left terribly disappointed. Food was not fresh and lacked any authenticity. The pizza was made from frozen pizza bases and pasta sauce was...
Good food, friendly staff and pleasant surroundings. Good for all meals during the day and evening and take aways