What Is It?
DStv Delicious International Food and Music Festival, which has become a springtime outdoor music attraction in Johannesburg, has also become a firm calendar favourite with foodies. Great culinary creatives get to share their passions at the Delicious Mile: the festival’s Gourmet Street-Food Market, and this year festival-goers can expect an even bigger and better gastronomical experience. Along the way, they can also visit the Coca-Cola Taste of the City, which will boast 10 pop-up restos, that will serve up their flagship dishes.
This year, the team at Dstv Delicious International Food and Music Festival have outdone themselves by adding even more flavour and a world class line-up to celebrate Heritage Weekend at Kyalami Grand Prix Circuit on the 21st and 22nd of September. International megastars, Raphael Saadiq, Corinne Bailey Rae, Tiwa Savage and a host of artists from Kalawa Jazmee Records (to be announced) will perform live on the Delicious Main Stage in what is being tipped as the biggest Dstv Delicious International Food and Music Festival to date.
The line up is as follows:
- Corinne Bailey Rae
- Tiwa Savage
- Kalawa Jazmee
- Ralf Gum All Stars
- Cassper Nyovest
- Lady Zamar
- DJ PH
- Miss Cosmo
- DJ Kent
- Major League
- Raphael Saadiq
- Tortured Soul ft. Lisa Shaw
In addition, patrons can enjoy a delectable multi-course meal perfectly curated by the best of the best when it comes to chefs. Make sure you visit their website to find out more information on their restaurants and food.
When Is It?
Saturday, 21 September 2019 - Sunday, 22 September 2019.
Where Is It?
Kyalami Grand Prix Circuit, Corner R55 & Allandale Road, Rietfontein, Midrand, Johannesburg.
How Much Is It?
Tickets are from R295 - R7 950 and you can purchase them on this website.
The Dstv Delicious Early Bird GA Pass
R450 per person, per day.
R900 per person, for a weekend pass (Saturday & Sunday).
Includes the following:
- Access onto festival grounds.
- Access to general public areas (general access standing area, lifestyle activations, DStv channel activations).
- Access to general access bars. No persons under the age of 18 will be permitted into areas that serve alcoholic beverages.
- World-class entertainment with the best international and local acts on the main stage.
- Access to Delicious Mile: the esteemed Gourmet Street-Food Market.
- Persons under the age of 3 enter free but are prohibited from entering specified areas.
The DStv Delicious Lounge in association with Tanqueray and Johnnie Walker
R1550 per person, per day.
R2880 per person, for a weekend pass (Saturday & Sunday).
Includes the following:
- Access into The Delicious Lounge.
- VIP Cash Bar.
- Tented lounge and furniture.
- Fenced garden with sight lines to the main stage and screens.
- Access to Private VIP Toilets.
- Access to all General Access areas (Main Festival terrace, Delicious Mile, DStv Channel activations and more).
- World-class entertainment with the best international and local acts on the Main Stage.
- NO PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 WILL BE PERMITTED INTO THE VIP LOUNGE.
And you can find out the rest of the ticket information by clicking here!
For More Information
Facebook – DeliciousFestivalSA
Twitter - @DeliciousFestSA
Instagram - @dstvdeliciousfestival