What Is It?
Join in on the fun and excitement this festive season at Harties Harbour, as they’ll be hosting an amazing 10-day festival which promises visitors the ultimate summer entertainment in Harties. This is just what you and your family deserve after a long, busy and challenging year. You can expect all the summer fun under the sun, from awesome live music, swimming pools and water slides to boat cruises, braais and so much more.
Also, along with your ticket, you can enjoy Kommando Nek Wildlife Resort as a day visitor! So, feel free to arrive early or stay later and enjoy all the resort has to offer. There’s also picnic/braai spots along the dam, a pit for fishing and relaxing and lots so sunshine! Just the way it is meant to be at Harties!
Please note: Drink responsibly. No alcohol to be sold to under 18s.
What To Take With You
So, what you waiting for? Gather the loved ones, pack the the car with a few summertime necessities and enjoy a day out at Harties at the Savanna Summer Splash Festival. Here’s what you should take along with you:
- Your own cooler box (NO CHARGE if you have some DISTELL PRODUCTS in your cooler box like SAVANNA, HUNTERS, etc)
- Some good food – there will also be food stalls available
- Drinks/liquor will be available for purchase, so take some cash along with you
- Camping chairs and blankets
- Sunscreen and hats
- Swim Costumes and towels
- A happy, fun, summer attitude
When Is It?
Sunday, 23 December 2018 – Tuesday, 01 January 2019. Gates open at 09:00 and close at 18:30 except for New Year’s Eve where they’ll be closing at 02:00.
Where Is It?
Harties Harbour, Kommandonek Resort, Simon Bekker Avenue, Hartbeespoort.
How Much Is It?
Tickets cost R295 per adult; R195 per child under 12 and R150 per child under 6.
Click here to book your tickets now.
Your ticket to the Savanna Summer Splash Festival includes:
- Entry to the Resort = Harties Harbour – Kommando Nek Resort
- Access to the swimming pool and water park
- A 30-minute boat cruise per person
- Fab music from top local DJs
- Access to communal braai facilities with fire
For More Information
You can also call them on 012 253 5045 / 012 253 5313 / 066 042 5697 / 082 704 7202 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, don’t forget to give Harties Boat Company a follow on Facebook.