As the name suggests, not only does the Diya Deli sell samoosas, Indian food, beverages and sweets, they also sell spices. The offer a wide range of spices at affordable prices without quality compromised. The deli is best known for their friendly and prompt service, all the while offering wholesome Indian food sure to satisfy your stomach. Perfect for quick bites, and their famous samoosas are a must-try!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Discovery 947 Ride Joburg
- The Goldfish Outdoor Experience Powered By 5FM
- Alyn Adams in Cannabliss
- Saigon Suzy Comes To Cedar Square
- International Smash Hit "STOMP" Heads To South Africa This August
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Do The Women’s Health Fit Night Out
- Grilling Of A Lifetime - Soli Philander
- Exploring The New Fourways Mall
- Kids Entertainment At Montecasino
- Tequila Day at La Rosa Monte
- Forever Plaid
- Santa Claus is Coming to Town Christmas Spectacular