CrossFit is an internationally based exercise and fitness programme that aims to develop the broadest possible fitness in people of all ages at all walks of life. This is achieved with constantly varied workouts comprised of functional movements (pushing, pulling, squatting, lifting, and throwing).
CrossFit is for any person of any fitness level, the idea is to promote a healthy lifestyle that involves exercise and makes training enjoyable. Free trial classes are offered for beginners, and thereafter an initial two week programme is implemented to make sure that the newbeginner can fit in with the level of the rest of the class. After that, CrossFitters can choose the class times that suit them best on their respective CrossFit websites. CrossFit encourages an interactive and motivational community where CrossFitters can stay in touch with each other.
Have you been here? rate and review your experience below!
- Is Having Botox Treatments Really Worth It?
- Girl's Night Out With Nu Metro
- Cosy Up At Fiddlewoods Restaurant
- Father's Day Festival At The Bedfordview Night Market
- The Gin Garden Bedfordview - June Edition
- Rocketman Premier in Cine Prestige at Eastgate Mall
- Post Licentia Live at Bailey's Bedfordview
- Father's Day at The Ivy Champagne Bar
- Alchemy Holistic and Wellness Expo
- Winter Wonderland Market
- Ard Matthews Live At Bailey's Bedfordview
- Mother's Day At The Ivy Garden
CrossFit has many branches around Johannesburg, so customers can choose the one that is most convenient for them.