Cocobel is every sweet tooth’s desire. The dessert café specialises in all things sweet from fro-yo’s to waffles with candy bits and ice cream. The café not only does frozen yoghurt the right way and at reasonable prices but they also do a range of delicious desserts and smoothies. Cocobel is set up in a quirky green converted truck, on the side of Maboneng Street.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- A Living Room On The Rooftop In Maboneng
- A Vibrant Sunday At The Market On Main In Maboneng
- Noodlebox Cinema Presents Kung Pow!
- The Bioscope's Big Night In – Rambo: First Blood (1982)
- The Bioscope Independent Cinema Presents Losing Lerato
- T.O & Ma-7 - POPArt Theatre
- Looking For Audrey
- Improv Play Off - Causing a Scene versus POPArt
- Exhibition | Moments of Making - Centre For The Less Good Idea
- The Crucifixion Of Amagqwirha
- In Confession With Tats Nkonzo At POPArt
- Deep Town Jozi Ft Fistaz Mixwell
Cocobel is open everyday and is just a short walk up the road from the Arts on Main Complex.
300 Commisioner street, Corner Fox and Albrecht, City and Suburban, Johannesburg
Opening Hours:Mon - Closed Tue – Sun - 10 AM to 6 PM
Price Range:R 60 for two people (approx.)
Type of Cuisine:Café
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 20 reviews
This is a quirky place and the selection of ice cream and other products is excellent. i visited every day for a week
I had a milkshake after having lunch at the Maboneng Market. I would definitely recommend it! Worth it!
Cocobel was dessert heaven to me! It was just opposite our hotel and I made it a point to visit everyday that I was there! Their desserts and milkshakes are amazing creative and full of chocolate!!!