Guests sit in circular booths surrounded by mood lighting which constantly changes colour around you, hence the name Circle Bar.
The vibe is excellent for pre-dinner drinks or for a night of celebrations and The cocktails are definitely worth a try. Expect a more mature crowd.
Visit the Circle Bar website for more information.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Lionel Smit - Manipulated Image
- Gallery Hop Down Jan Smuts Avenue
- Trove Wellness Summer Fitness Bootcamp
- Exploring The Firs Signature Shopping In Rosebank
- Trendy Joburg Spots
- Must-See SA Produced Movies Now Showing At Sandton City And Rosebank
- Bar Ber BlackSheep, Have You Any Wool?
- Indulge in High Tea at Level Four Restaurant
- When Jan Smuts Met Bolton Road, Magic Happened
- Eating At The Firs In The Bustling Rosebank
- Rosebank Mall versus The Zone @ Rosebank
True to Rosebank style, Circle Bar is ridiculously stylish with decor that looks like it belongs on a space station in Star Trek.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 836 reviews
Upon arrival you are greeted by friendly staff members and assisted without fail. The room facilities were quite impressive especially looking at the rates charged. This was mos definitely extreme...
A Rose in Rosebank Rooms are good and spacious, Washroom very well fitted Staff is excellent and fast room service Pool and Gym are small but OK Restaurant is fine and Breakfast is having ample...
I stayed for a week, just returned. It’s a nice enough hotel. They run a shuttle bus hourly to the shopping centre and local areas. But it was undergoing renovations when I was there, and it did...