With a skilled team of pastry chefs on hand, Château Gâteau Patisserie makes marvellous goodies from traditional European recipes. Promoting the art of Pâtisserie and Boulangerie in a Southern African context, multi-cultural desires and trends are satisfied for all customers. So if you’re craving for something foreign but with a local twist, visit this patisserie today!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Crumbs & Cream You Need To Make Your Tummy Yummy
- Red Obsession: A Celebration of Wine & Meat Charity Auction
- 5th Annual Portuguese Food And Wine Festival
- Wine By Design
- Pnp Stellenbosch Wine Festival Joburg
- CookOut Sunday At Wanderers Stadium
- Stade Joburg Festival At Wanderers Rugby Club
- Yoga-To Be At The International Yoga Day In Wanderers
- See The Hands Behind The Art At RMB Turbine Art Fair
- Seasonal Wine & Food Tasting At The Wanderers Club
- Don't Miss Drag Tour SA ft. Morgan McMichaels!
- Women's Health Live! Festival Of Wellness
Château Gâteaux Patisserie restaurant is locate in the Illovo area of Johannesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 36 reviews
I met business associates here for a weekday coffee & croissant. Since it was chilly, we chose to sit inside. One has to place orders at the counter; it is then served at one’s table. We ordered...
A quick cuppa and a friendly catch up turned into an explosion of visual delight followed up by the most tasty cheesecake. I can recommend the traditional strawberry and the New York cheesecake...
Claire R Says:
We decided to treat ourselves to cake before a Hashtag game next door. Good food. Service bit slow and wasnt that busy