With a skilled team of pastry chefs on hand, Château Gâteau Patisserie makes marvellous goodies from traditional European recipes. Promoting the art of Pâtisserie and Boulangerie in a Southern African context, multi-cultural desires and trends are satisfied for all customers. So if you’re craving for something foreign but with a local twist, visit this patisserie today!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Wanderers Pub Run
- Beefcakes Wish You A Happy Hollyween
- Habits JHB Trunk Show
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Put Fitness In Your Day-To-Day With Planet Fitness
- Corlett Drive Restaurants Are Calling Your Name
- Taste Something Unique At Thrupps Illovo Centre
- Mouthwatering Meals With Greek Gods, Parea
- Crumbs & Cream You Need To Make Your Tummy Yummy
- Red Obsession: A Celebration of Wine & Meat Charity Auction
- 5th Annual Portuguese Food And Wine Festival
- Wine By Design
Château Gâteaux Patisserie restaurant is locate in the Illovo area of Johannesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 37 reviews
Gulnar H Says:
Very friendly atmosphere. Set in quite a vibey place with other eateries around. Ideal for a coffee morning with a friend
I met business associates here for a weekday coffee & croissant. Since it was chilly, we chose to sit inside. One has to place orders at the counter; it is then served at one’s table. We ordered...
A quick cuppa and a friendly catch up turned into an explosion of visual delight followed up by the most tasty cheesecake. I can recommend the traditional strawberry and the New York cheesecake...