With a skilled team of pastry chefs on hand, Château Gâteau Patisserie makes marvellous goodies from traditional European recipes. Promoting the art of Pâtisserie and Boulangerie in a Southern African context, multi-cultural desires and trends are satisfied for all customers. So if you’re craving for something foreign but with a local twist, visit this patisserie today!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Forrest Yoga Workshops With Ana & Jose
- Night Of 1000 Drawings - Doodle Session
- Pink Day ODI - SA vs England
- The Thunderbirds Live at Beefcakes
- Black FriGay at Babylon The Joburg Bar
- Mariah Carey Tribute Night - Babylon The Joburg Bar
- Wanderers Pub Run
- Beefcakes Wish You A Happy Hollyween
- Habits JHB Trunk Show
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Put Fitness In Your Day-To-Day With Planet Fitness
- Corlett Drive Restaurants Are Calling Your Name
Château Gâteaux Patisserie restaurant is locate in the Illovo area of Johannesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 38 reviews
Visited the establishment for coffee and cake. Whilst preparing the order, the waitress left the coffees to stand for a good few minutes before serving them. Instead she opted to take other customers...
Gulnar H Says:
Very friendly atmosphere. Set in quite a vibey place with other eateries around. Ideal for a coffee morning with a friend
I met business associates here for a weekday coffee & croissant. Since it was chilly, we chose to sit inside. One has to place orders at the counter; it is then served at one’s table. We ordered...